For years, Aikta Wahi did not think that she would ever be a part of her family’s business, instead, she wanted a life and career of her own and worked, after college, in the field of marketing. Though her father is an inventor with several patents, she still had no intention of being a part of his company. Until, one day, he asked her to. Today, Aikta is the President of NasalGuard, an invention by her father which a topical gel applied around your nasal passages that reduces inhalation of particles as such as pet dander, pollen, or other pollutants and airborne contaminants.” On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Aikta talks about evaluating what you really want in your career, how to create a space of your own in the family business, and how to get over the story that you may be telling yourself — you know, the one that could be holding you back.
On this episode we discuss:
- Beware of the stories you tell yourself and know that you have the power to change your story.
- How to evaluate what you really want to do in your career.
- Why to listen to other people’s perspective and experiences can help shape your company brand story.
- How to create space of your own in the family business.
- The one piece of advice she as if you’re entering the family business.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT NASALGUARD AT nasalguard.com. (USE THE CODE “TRY10” TO GET A 10% DISCOUNT)
CONNECT WITH NASAL GUARD…
CONNECT WITH AIKA WAHI at email@example.com.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Are You Tired Of Trying To Build Your Dream Business All Alone? CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Women Who Are There To Support You!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]