Alexia Vernon is a transformational speaker and leadership coach for women who is also author of the book Step Into Your Moxie. She says, “Whether I am keynoting a conference, leading a Spotlight speaker coaching program or delivering my Step into Your Moxie® curriculum onsite at an organization, my work is showing entrepreneurs, business leaders, consultants and change makers how to fall (back) in love with their voices, unapologetically speak up and out on stages.” But getting to this point of teaching women how to use their own voices was a journey for Alexia — because she had to learn how to fall in love with her own first, which wasn’t always easy.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Alexia shares important insight on how you can fall in love with your voice, create a message that’s unique to you and learn how to make speaking a part of your business.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How to tap into the felling you want even if you don’t know exactly what it’s called.
- How to tap into your speaking moxie.
- How to create your message.
- Smart strategies to help you hold the attention of any audience.
- How to get over fear and discomfort.
- How to make speaking part of your business.
- Why you shouldn’t pivot every time something’s not working.
VISIT ALEXIA VERNON AT alexiavernon.com.
CONNECT WITH ALEXIA VERNON…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]