“Me with words is like Beyonce’ on a stage: Pure magic.” So explains the expertise and passion of communications coach Amber Wright — founder of Talk to Amber — whose clients include well-known personalities, authors and corporations that want to learn how to effectively deliver their message in a way that connects with their audience. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Amber shares the important distinction between talking and presenting, how to have the right conversations and the power of practice.
On this episode, we discuss:
- How to fill the gaps in the market.
- Top tips for giving a speech.
- The important distinction between talking and presentng.
- The meaning of “word laundry.”
- How to have the right conversations as a woman entrepreneur.
- The three important types of communication.
- The power of practice and how many times you must do it to be a pro.
- Why 3 is the magic number.
VISIT AMBER WRIGHT at talktoamber.com.
CONNECT WITH AMBER WRIGHT AT…
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Are you a woman entrepreneur who is ready to step into the spotlight and share your message with the world? You must consider podcast guesting! CLICK HERE to find out more!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]