Amy E. Smith is a certified confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Founder of TheJoyJunkie.com, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals to a place of radical personal empowerment and self-love. With acute focus on helping people “find their voice”, she is highly sought after for her uncommon style of irreverence, wisdom, and humor.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Amy shares how to set healthy boundaries and stand up for yourself without being a _______, plus, the best way to be a supportive friend.
On this episode, we discuss:
- Certain situations are non-negotiable.
- Let go of other people’s disappointment in you.
- How to be supportive friend without being judgmental.
- How to tell someone what you need.
- How to stand up for yourself.
- The biggest roadblock to standing up for yourself.
- How to build up your emotional resilience.
- Why it’s okay to declare a do-over.
VISIT AMY SMITH AT thejoyjunkie.com.
LISTEN TO THE JOY JUNKIE PODCAST thejoyjunkie.com/podcast.
CONNECT WITH AMY SMITH ON SOCIAL MEDIA…
Stop Trying To Build Your Business All Alone. CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Diverse Women Entrepreneurs Around The World!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]