Andrea Pitter is clear: “I was always good at hustling.” Since Kindergarten, the Brooklyn native has been able to spot opportunities, creatively fulfill a demand and confidently make a sale.
On this episode, Andrea, who is the owner and designer of the bridal and accessories brand Pandora Bridal, talks about recognizing opportunities, how to set boundaries in your business, pushing beyond your fears and getting clear on your own definition of success.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- Don’t turn your creativity into a chore.
- How to say no to requests for discounts.
- In business you have to learn how to let it go.
- How to upsell your customer in an exciting way.
- If you have an idea of what you want to do, work in that industry.
- Remembering that the best part of the journey is on the other side of fear.
- How to hire the right staff.
- How to know when it’s time to expand.
- The importance of educating your customer.
- How to promote your brand on social media.
- Social media dos and donts — and the importance of those first nine photos.
- Getting clear on your own definition of success.
VISIT PANTORA BRIDAL AT pantorabridal.com.
VISIT THE PANTORA BRIDAL STUDIO AT…
230 Rogers Ave
Brooklyn, NY, 11225
241 Rogers Ave
Brooklyn NY 11225
FOLLOW PANTORA BRIDAL AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, please click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
JOIN SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ]