What’s not to love about a great glass of wine? And for sommelier and The Vine Wine Club owner Benita Johnson, what’s not to love about entrepreneurship? Though it’s not as glamorous as most may think and you may not be rolling in dough, Benita says she was drawn to the freedom entrepreneurship offered? And even though she may have experienced more “stability” by sticking with her 9-to-5 job as an accountant, she wouldn’t trade entrepreneurship for anything.
On this episode of Support is Sexy, Benita talks about making the leap into entrepreneurship, how to know when it’s time to move on, how to know when to say yes, and how to reinvent your business and reach your audience in brand new ways.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to know when it’s time to make the leap into entrepreneurship.
- How to choose the perfect wine.
- How to develop your palette.
- Tips on negotiating your commercial real estate lease.
- How to know when to walk away from a deal or business venture.
- How to reinvent your business.
- The importance of paying attention to the things people keep asking you advice about when you’re creating your new venture.
- Why you have to decide every single day to be an entrepreneur.
- How to get through the dry seasons in business.
VISIT THE VINE WINE CLUB at thevinewineclub.com.
FOLLOW THE VINE WINE CLUB at…
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
READY TO LAUCH A BUSINESS YOU LOVE?