Beth Weissenberger doesn’t mince words and tells it like it is. So when she says, “maybe it’s you,” you’ll want to listen to find out why. As co-founder of the Handel Group — which she runs with her sister and business partner Lauren Zander — and President of HG Corp & HG Sports, Beth coaches corporations on how to have effective communications, raise their organization’s consciousness and, as a result, grow their businesses exponentially, often by millions of dollars! On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, she tells how you can do the same for your business!
On this episode, we discuss:
- How to be a builder.
- Why it’s YOU.
- The three voices that exist in your head that we all have.
- Keys to difficult conversations.
- The importance of framing.
- Why building your business is all about relationships.
- How to raise the consciousness in your organization.
- How do you define your company culture.
- How to become an author of your own life.
- What it means to have promise, consequence and someone holding you accountable.
VISIT THE HANDEL GROUP AT https://www.handelgroup.com/
CONNECT WITH THE HANDEL GROUP…
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]