When it comes to decisions in your business, in your career, in your life, in your relationships, are you making it about an either/or choice? Have you even considered the possibility of a both/and experience? If not, why not?!
This is something I have asked myself recently when reflecting on some recent decisions related to my business and my career in media, which I share here in this episode. No beat up — just being conscious of what type of decisions I make and why I make them. In this episode, I talk about the benefits of you making a both/and decision, how it opens up opportunities, how it could grow your business and how it may open up space for important relationships in your life outside of your business.
On this episode you’ll learn…
- What is both/and decision making.
- The benefits of both/and in your business.
- Why fear sometimes causes us to make either/or decisions.
- How either/or decisions relate to limiting beliefs.
- Recognizing if your decisions are a reflection of your fears.
- How to operate from a space of abundance.
- How considering the both/and can open up space for important relationships outside of your business.
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]