While Courtney Daniel says her twin sister is definitely an extrovert and has the opposite personality than she does, the imaginative creator of C. Daniel Designs says it took practice and courage for her to break out of her own shell and build her successful stationery design business.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Courtney speaks about navigating business as an introvert, turning her passion into a must-have product and how to connect with ideal clients in an unforgettable way.
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, please click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How to navigate business as an introvert.
- Tips on how to break out of your shell.
- How to turn your passion into a must-have product.
- The importance of speaking your dream job into existence.
- What you can learn from the hiccups in your journey
- How to connect with your clients in a meaningful way.
- Smart and easy ways to network.
- Advice for how to get your product in the hand of potential clients.
- The truth about the loneliness of entrepreneurship and how to make it through.
VISIT COURTNEY DANIEL AT…
FOLLOW COURTNEY DANIEL DESIGNS AT..
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain (Broadway Books, 2013)
CLICK HERE FOR A SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR C. DANIEL DESIGNS THANK-YOU CARDS JUST FOR SUPPORT IS SEXY LISTENERS!
JOIN SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ]