When Jacquelyn Rodgers couldn’t find wrapping paper and holiday decor that featured a Santa Claus of color for her son, she sprung into action creating one of her own. And though she already had a full-time job, her passion project quickly turned into a full-time business with the launch of Greentop Gifts. Jacquelyn and her husband want to create a brand where families of color can see themselves reflected while bringing diversity to the holiday deco category via their Clarence Claus product line. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Jacquelyn shares how to find a void and be bold enough to fill it, the importance of storytelling for your brand and knowing when it’s time to bring in some support in order to grow your business.
- How to find a void and boldly fill it.
- The power of storytelling for your brand.
- How to find a marketing strategy that works for you.
- How to know when it’s time to bring in some support.
- The importance of representation and diversity in product development.
VISIT GREENTOP GIFTS AT greentopgifts.com.
CONNECT WITH GREENTOP GIFTS ON…
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
PANK = Professional Aunt No Kids
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]