Kate Erickson, host of Kate’s Take podcast, is also the chief implementor at the popular podcast and brand Entrepreneurs on Fire, and has helped grow the company into a multimillion dollar empire in just a few short years through dedicated and consistent hard work and executing on ideas that support their audience’s best needs. But on this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Kate opens up about tapping into her own needs as a woman and an entrepreneur as she had to learn to own her space, find her voice and discover her zone of genius in order to become the empowered entrepreneur she is today.It’s a journey that likely will feel familiar and inspiring as you continue to grow in your own entrepreneurial journey — no matter what phase you’re currently in.
On this episodes we discuss:
- The importance of showing up as your full self.
- Recognize why you may be shifting.
- Why you have to do the transformational work to evolve.
- How to go from victim to empowered.
- How to carve out for your space in a busineess partnership.
- How to hire team members and make sure they share your vision.
- Hire for attitude and train for skill.
- What you must do before you launch your first product.
- The value of having proof of concept.
VISIT KATE ERICKSON AT www.eofire.com
CONNECT WITH KATE AT…
CONNECT WITH ENTREPRENEUR ON FIRE AT…
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Stop Trying To Build Your Dream Business All Alone. CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Women Who Are There to Support You!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]