For Kelly Roach, CEO of Kelly Roach Coaching, the word “no” is not the ending, it is just the beginning. Since she was a little girl growing up with her big family in Pennsylvania, Kelly says she heard “no” a lot due to limited resources and knew that if she wanted to make something possible, she’d have to work hard and figure out how to make adjustments to achieve her goals. This tenacity and perseverance continued to be a part of Kelly’s life in college (where she worked three jobs), through her successful career in sales (where she was a top earner) and eventually when she decided to make the leap and become an unstoppable entrepreneur.
On this episode, Kelly, who is now an international bestselling author, talks about how you can achieve rapid growth and become an unstoppable entrepreneur, why you shouldn’t compare your chapter one to someone else’s chapter 20 and why you’re entitled to nothing but you can have absolutely anything.
On this episode you’ll learn…
- Why time is our most valuable resourceful.
- The signs that it’s time to move on from your full-time.
- What blocks you from a growth mindset.
- How your money mindset holds you back in your business.
- 3 tips on how to up level your mindset.
- Why gratitude is an important daily practice.
- How imperfection creates trust.
- How to become an unstoppable entrepreneur.
VISIT KELLY AT kellyroachcoaching.com
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Unstoppable: 9 Principles for Unlimited Success in Business and Life by Kelly Roach
Unstoppable Success Radio podcast with Kelly Roach
Unstoppable Entrepreneur program with Kelly Roach
Dr. Wayne Dyer
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
READY TO CREATE A BUSINESS & LIFE YOU LOVE?