In this episode of Support is Sexy hear about Founder of EPIC at Sales Laura Wright’s journey to building her “unshakeable” business and learn how you can too! “Sales ninja” Laura shares her Five Steps of Sales with us along with more advice for women who are ready to step into their sales mastery. Laura explains why sales aren’t sleazy and how both income and impact can be non-negotiable in this episode of Support is Sexy.
Elayne Fluker is the author of the new book, “Get Over ‘I Got It’: How to Stop Playing Superwoman, Get Support and Remember that Having It All Doesn’t Mean Doing It All Alone.” As host of the SUPPORT IS SEXY podcast, she interviews more than 500 successful women entrepreneurs around the world, who share inspiring, true stories of the ups and the downs of their entrepreneurial journeys. Elayne is also the founder of SiS.Academy, an online learning platform for women entrepreneurs. For more information about Elayne Fluker, please visit elaynefluker.com. Thank you for listening!
About our Guest:
Laura Wright is Master Coach and Founder of EPIC at Sales, where her mission is to support entrepreneurs to master the art of selling in a way that is custom to you, so you can build the business that fuels your life. She rebuilt her life from more than $500,000 of debt and has closed over $43 million over the last 20 years in business. She is the go-to sales coach for high 6 and 7 figure women business owners.
Insight from this episode:
- Reflections on trusting your gut and bouncing back from huge setbacks– and how to use those setbacks to propel you forward.
- A behind-the-scenes look into what it’s like working with a business coach and how to build an “unshakeable” business.
- Insider tips from Laura’s “Five Steps of Sales” and how it creates authentic connections.
- Strategies on attracting your ideal client and how to reach out to them.
- How to set the right price points.
Quotes from the show:
- “Things were not going well, and I wasn’t acknowledging it. So I pushed forward on a hope… When I went for the money, versus what was right, that was one of my big things that took me off course.” –Laura Wright Support is Sexy Ep. #746
- “You can’t be frozen in fear and in motion and in action at the same time… Action and motion can cure a lot.” –Laura Wright Support is Sexy Ep. #746
- “Sales is actually a loving experience.” –Laura Wright Support is Sexy Ep. #746
- “When you can tap into someone’s core internal urgency, they’re actually going to get what they need and you’re going to get what you need… Sales and service are not separate.” –Laura Wright Support is Sexy Ep. #746
- “You’re helping someone transform. So if your value matches getting them out of their pain, getting them into their vision, and you are the bridge getting them there– the price point is irrelevant.” –Laura Wright Support is Sexy Ep. #746
- “My call to action to everyone listening to this is ‘Charge more.’” –Laura Wright Support is Sexy Ep. #746
Facebook: Elayne Fluker
LinkedIn: Elayne Fluker
Youtube: Elayne Fluker
Support is Sexy
Website: Support is Sexy Podcast
Facebook: Support is Sexy
Youtube: Support is Sexy Podcast Playlist
Post-production for this episode was provided by Podcast Laundry.
[Music: “Stomp and Clap” by Scott Holmes from Free Music Archive]