Through coaching and mentoring, entrepreneur Lena Elkins and her team “help talented and driven millennial creatives translate their mission into multiple 6-figure and 7-figure businesses.” On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Lena talks about how to leap outside of your comfort zone, how to tap into the needs of your audience, and how to determine your ideal client (and how to walk away from the not-so-ideal clients).
On this episode we discuss:
- How to be remarkable.
- Shake up your everyday and do something extraordinary.
- Get ideas for your business by paying attention to the needs of those around you.
- Know that your business will evolve.
- Do what fulfills you in your business, not what everybody else is doing.
- Why you must invest in a coach.
- Your prices reflect your value.
- How to find your ideal clients.
- How to avoid your not-so-ideal clients.
- 4 types of clients we all attract.
VISIT LENA ELKINS AT lenaelkins.co.
Are You Tired Of Trying To Build Your Dream Business All Alone? CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Women Who Are There To Support You!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]