If you’ve listened to the Support is Sexy podcast more than…let’s see…twice…then it’s likely that you’ve heard me mention, quote or share a lesson from Margo Geller. Margo is a licensed psychotherapist, business and life coach, and a professional counselor, who helps business owners manage their emotions and stress levels. And, for me, she has been my go-to, trusted business coach for nearly three years.
With a combination of actual entrepreneurship experience and a degree in psychology, Margo uses her experience and education to encourage entrepreneurs to identify what’s working and what needs to be improved in their businesses. She then gives actionable techniques for ways to make necessary changes — such as her signature Anger Management/Releasing Tool called “Scribble and Scream.”
Margo says that we have difficulties making progress with our goals when we allow our frustrations and fears to get in the way. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Margo shares why it’s important for entrepreneurs to get support, manage your emotions, and stress a whole lot less.
What you’ll learn:
- The importance of managing your emotions rather than suppressing them.
- Why entrepreneurs experience 40% higher rates of depression and anxiety than employees.
- When to “fake it” in business and when to make room for your feelings.
- How to channel your anger and why it can be one of the most energizing emotions.
- What it means to “first feel, second solve.”
- The power of the pause.
- How to create and use your “Feelings Journal”
- Simple exercises to help release stress and make smarter, more clearheaded decisions.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
LEARN MORE ABOUT MARGO GELLER AT http://www.MargoGeller.com.
FOLLOW MARGO GELLER:
CONNECT WITH MARGO GELLER FOR HER FREE GIVEAWAY ON HOW TO KNOW IF YOU’RE ANGRY: email@example.com
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!