In 1999 founded Midstate Collection Solutions at age 24 and became the youngest person in the world to own a collection agency at the time. Today, the CEO is the author of Conscious Communications: A Step-by-Step Guide to Harnessing the Power of Your Words to Change Your Mind, Your Choices, and Your Life. Recognized as a leader of innovative thought, Mary has spent over a decade teaching businesses and individuals how to identify their goals, create new ways of thinking, and take action to create meaningful results.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Mary talks about her “core four” practice and how it will transform your business and your personal life, how to make an impact and stand in your power, and how to learn as you go and share as you learn.
On this episode:
- How you can bring personal development, self-awareness and all of those things into your business.
- The importance of sharing our stories in an empowered way.
- How to make an impact and stand in your power.
- The core four practice and how it will transform your business and your personal life.
- How to be much more aware of your choices and whether they’re leading you more towards connecting or disconnecting and learning as you go and sharing as you learn.
CONNECT with Mary Shores
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Stop trying to build your business all alone. CLICK HERE to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with diverse women entrepreneurs around the world!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]