In the first episode in my Where is She Now? series on the Support is Sexy podcast, we bring back our very first repeat guest: Michelle Khouri, founder and CEO of FRQNCY Media — a podcasting production studio and company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Michelle announced the upcoming launch of FRQNCY during her first interview on episode 544 in September 2018, and on this episode we talk about where her business is today, what she has learned and what’s next!
On this episode, Michelle discussed:
- Prioritizing your revenue plan from the start of your business.
- The importance of multiple revenue streams.
- The importance of delegating to optimize your time and energy.
- Abundance doesn’t come through self sacrifice.
- How to embrace “slow flow.”
Visit Michelle Khouri at FRQNCY.media
Email FRQNCY at firstname.lastname@example.org
READY TO LAUNCH YOUR PODCAST? GET A SPECIAL OFFER OF 20% FOR SUPPORT IS SEXY LISTENERS ON FQNCY’S “PODCASTING 101” COURSE!
Have a question for Support is Sexy podcast host, Elayne Fluker, or simply just want to stay in touch? Text her now at +1 (908) 955-9422 or go to textelayne.com to enter your phone number, and she’ll text you right back! For real! 🙂
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!