Moshay Laren’s start in radio was no fantasy. In fact, before her first time on the mic, she had to run to the bathroom she was so sick with nervousness. But what she didn’t do was back down from the challenge–and she never has. After her 18 years in the business came to an abrupt end, Moshay is now passionate about building her real estate empire along and educating people of color about opportunities they may never have considered. More than that, she has tapped into her “why,” and is aligning herself with passion, purpose and being truly fulfilled. Moshay talks to us about getting clear on your mission, jumping into the deep end, and what you need to know about the real estate market.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to be effective without being confrontational.
- How to battle the bitch label with grace.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with women who are a few steps ahead of you.
- Be ready (even before you’re ready) to go for it when the opportunity shows up in front of you.
- Why you have to stop putting so much energy into your fears.
- How to let go of perfection.
- The importance of partnerships, especially in real estate.
- How your passion can evolve over time.
- Determining what platform fits your mission.
- Remembering your WHY.
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
VISIT Kimber Investment Group at Kimberinvestmentgroup.com
Simon Sinek start with your why book AND video
CONTACT Moshay Laren at…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Start With Your Why by Simon Sinek (Portfolio)
“How Great Leaders Inspire Action” TED TALK featuring Simon Sinek
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]