Pat Duckworth helps women get their groove back, to find their mojo — and to do so POST menopause. (Yes, it’s possible!) When the international bestselling author and global speaker saw that most markets completely ignored the experiences of women who were 50+ who were going through different stages of life and who may be looking to start a new chapter, she decided that she would focus on empowering these women to embrace all of these changes in their lives! How? By focusing on being, as her book says, hot women with cool solutions.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, the London, U.K., native talks to us about the moment she came to the tear-filled realization that it was time to make a change in the trajectory of her life, how we can learn to go with the flow, how to find your entrepreneurial mojo and how to make it easy for folks to love up on you!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How important it is to take that first step toward your goal (even when you don’t know what the next step is).
- Why you have to jump into the river and go with the flow.
- How to discover your own niche based on your own experiences.
- The moment you realize that you’re playing BIG.
- The value of living the question.
- Her tips for marketing and pushing your book.
- What Pat wishes she knew before she went through menopause.
- How mindset keeps you from “getting old.”
- Advice for how to manage changes within your life.
- The value of being in a mastermind group.
- How we can get over what we think we “should” know.
- An empowered way to think of failure.
- How to find your entrepreneurial mojo.
- The power of understanding your WHY.
- Smart and savvy ways to market your self-published book.
- Tips for how to standout when networking.
- Make it easy for people to love and support you!
VISIT PAT DUCKWORTH at patduckworth.com.
FOLLOW PAT DUCKWORTH…
Stop trying to build your business all alone. CLICK HERE here to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with diverse women entrepreneurs around the world!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ]