How to Create Your Dignity Zone and Master Self Promotion with Leadership Expert Esther Weinberg
Brooklyn, New York, native Esther Weinberg started her company, Mindlight Group, in 2000 after years being a communications executive at Disney, one of the largest entertainment companies in the world. Since then, Mindlight Group has worked with clients such as Netflix, Warner Bros, Sony ESPN and Dreamworks providing executive leadership coaching and training. The journey to establish Mindlight Group’s area of expertise evolved over time, but Esther knew she wanted to be guided by what is now one of her company’s core values: Helping leaders and employees create dignity zones in the workplace.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Esther shares the importance of heeding the signs that it’s time to pivot, operating relentlessly through a lens of dignity and becoming your must your own best advocate (and a master of self promotion) as a woman.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- Recognizing that this isn’t it and knowing when it’s time to pivot.
- Create space to figure out your next move.
- Questions to ask yourself within the transitions.
- The value of getting a trusted coach to offer an outside perspective.
- How to create your own dignity zone.
- Examine your triggers to understand your behavior.
- Her three top tips for being a happy, dignified leader.
- How to become a master of self promotion as a woman.
- How to read the room and adjust your style accordingly.
- Where you are in the cycle of your business reflects where you are in your level of personal development.
VISIT MINDLIGHT GROUP AT mindlightgroup.com.
FOLLOW ESTHER WEINBERG AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
Click here to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with women entrepreneurs around the world!