The Truth About Hollywood, Loving Your Authentic Self and Getting Comfortable in the ‘Inspired Interim’ with Kaira Akita
Kaira Akita is an artist, thinker and maker. As an actress, she has appeared in films such as Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married? and The Family That Preys, and she is a creative who writes, produces, directs and designs several projects. More than that, Kaira is, as she says, “always unfolding,” and her vision for what she wants to create in this world continues to evolve.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- The importance of knowing your authentic self and how that affects your work
- The parts of Hollywood that thrives on fear
- How understanding what you think is “wrong” with you is actually makes you, you
- Being aware of whether you’re being committed to a false identity of yourself
- The importance of doing self work – something that I am a big proponent of
- Getting comfortable in something that Kaira calls the “inspired interim”
Enjoy, and thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, please leave us a review!
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]