Building A Community of Women Supporting Women with Millionheiress Club’s Michele Liberis-McNabb
Michele Liberis-McNabb knows how to flow in and out of spaces comfortably, and she is confident that she can always make a connection with people. This confidence comes from having the unique experience of growing up surrounded by 25 other children when her father – a pastor — opened an orphanage with the family in his home country of Haiti.
After working in Corporate America, that love of connection and a sense of community manifested years later for Michele (who is now a native of South Florida) as The Millionheiress Club — an organization that she created in 2013 with a mission of bringing women together in sisterhood to learn professional development and small business skills as well as enjoy social events. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Michele shares how to move beyond the fear that comes after the vision, how to build an authentic and engaged community and why happiness, joy and peace are all a part of your inheritance.
On this episode you learn:
- How to move beyond the fear that comes after God gives you the vision.
- Why you have to take the leap.
- The benefit of seeking feedback from people outside of friends and family.
- How to confidently charge for the value you provide.
- Her top three tips for creating an engaged community.
- The importance of building a team that allows you to be YOU.
- Why you are entitled to happiness, joy and peace as part of your inheritance.
VISIT THE MILLIONHEIRESS CLUB AT themillionheiressclub.com.
FOLLOW THE MILLIONHEIRESS CLUB AT…
REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
READY TO CREATE A BUSINESS & LIFE YOU LOVE?
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ, 2016]