Spiritual, World Traveler Shannon Amos Discusses the Power of Letting Go, Being Selfish and Packing Light
In 2009, Shannon Amos decided to leave her corporate position as a television executive at Warner Brothers and start her own production company. Creatively, she felt the game had changed, so she pivoted and became an entrepreneur.
In 2014, the California native experienced a dark time in her business and her life and decided to pivot again — this time, it was bigger than a career shift. She sold and donated her stuff, packed her bags (lightly) and headed out on a spiritual journey around the world, and — a year later — she’s still going. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Shannon talks about how to make brave decisions, trust your intuition, let go of “things” and follow your true path.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why we have to follow our intuitive knowing.
- How to bravely make a change.
- The power of surrender and letting go of titles and things.
- How to learn how to say “yes” to YOU and be selfish.
- Why we have to get out of our own way and the negative “what ifs.”
- How to trust that support will show up for you.
- Her top tips for having a rich travel experience without spending a fortunes.
- The importance of packing light.
- Don’t let money be the thing that holds you back.
VISIT SHANNON AMOS AT shannonamos.com.
FOLLOW SHANNON AMOS AT…
Facebook Group: @TheSpiritualTraveler
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
Click here to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with women entrepreneurs around the world!