The Draw Shop Co-Founder Summer Felix Shares Why Self-Care and Saying YES is Key To Your Success
Summer Felix fell in love with entrepreneurship as she grew up in California witnessing her dad’s ability to be so present in her life because he was an entrepreneur at the time and not at a job that dictated how he spent his days. What she also learned is, contrary to what some would have you believe, you don’t have to work all day and all night to be an entrepreneur — you can have a life!
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Summer, who is co-founder of The Draw Shop — a fast-growing marketing company that creates animated whiteboard videos for clients — speaks about the importance of self-care as part of your business strategy, how to build an aligned team, why saying yes (before you’re ready!) can lead to your next great opportunity and why, even when you fail, it can still pay off.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- The importance of carving out hustle time and having your own time.
- Why self-care is part of being s successful entrepreneur.
- How to hire a strong team.
- How to evaluate how you’re spending your money in your business.
- How saying yes (before you’re ready!) can lead to your next great opportunity.
- Why, even if you fail at what you’ve said yes to, there’s always a payoff.
- How to find a partner who complements you.
- Smart ways to reinvest in your business.
- Knowing when it’s time to pivot.
- Why you must have a support system of mentors and masterminds.
- Her top tip for copywriting.
- Why animated whiteboards work so well as a marketing tool.
VISIT THE DRAW SHOP AT thedrawshop.com.
EMAIL SUMMER FELIX AT email@example.com
FOLLOW THE DRAW SHOP AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
Click here to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with women entrepreneurs around the world!