Life Coach Suzy Carroll Tells the Dangers of Becoming Addicted to Busyness While Building Your Business
Life coach Suzy Carroll first fell in love with entrepreneurship when she began babysitting at 12 years old because of the sense of freedom it afforded her. But that first taste of freedom didn’t necessarily fuel Suzy’s passion to open her own business, it supported her dream of one day moving out of her home in Seattle, Washington, as soon as she was able, so she could escape what she describes as emotional abuse by her narcissist mother.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Suzy openly shares her journey of self-discovery, self-awareness and forgiveness, and how — as a Coach and Course Facilitator — she helps other women realize the same. Plus, she shares our dangerous compulsion to please as women, how to put your striving in context, how to cure your addiction to busyness and what it really means to have a life of balance.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How to “launch the thought” and let go of the how
- How to know if you’re addicted to success.
- How to incorporate transition time into your day.
- The very real dangers of not slowing down.
- First step to breaking the cycle of overwhelm.
- Why there’s no “perfect” way to meditate.
- The truth about balance.
- How to build a powerful support network.
VISIT SUZY CARROLL AT suzycarroll.com
FOLLOW SUZY CARROLL AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
READY TO CREATE A BUSINESS & LIFE YOU LOVE?
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ, 2016]