Sometimes the most brilliant ideas come by way of simple innovations! On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, we chat with Sashee Chandran, Founder and CEO of Tea Drops — a company that makes innovative, bagless, dissolvable teas that are organic and ethically sourced, shedding 30% of the waste of traditional tea bag packaging. Sashee came up with the idea for Tea Drops in order to solve her own pain point, and now — after bootstrapping to build the company — she has raised $2 million in investment. Here she shares her journey and how to pay attention to small innovations and how to hold onto the “flavor” of your business even as you continue to grow.
On this episode we discuss:
- Ship it before it’s perfect.
- Test your product with family and friends for feedback.
- The value of pitch competitions beyond winning.
- How to maintain the culture of your business.
- Find the goodness in the “nos.”
- The important mental health aspect of entrepreneurship.
CONNECT WITH TEA DROPS AT myteadrop.com
CONNECT WITH TEA DROPS AT…
Are You Tired Of Trying To Build Your Dream Business All Alone? CLICK HERE Here To Join The Support Is Sexy Mastermind And Connect With Women Who Are There To Support You!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]