SUPPORT IS SEXY: HAVING IT ALL DOESN’T MEAN DOING IT ALL ALONE.
Are you tired of being a “solo superwoman” and struggling to be a “flawless, fearless badass?” It’s time to take off the mask of independence! You do not have to do this alone! Your vibe reflects your tribe, and, as Jim Rohn said, you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. In this presentation for ambitious women, who are leaders in all areas of their lives yet trying desperately doing it all, we do the math! It’s time to add support to the equation, learn how to make empowered asks and enroll others in your vision.
- You’ll learn how to:
- Get over “I-Got-It Syndrome.”
- Understand the meaning of the H.E.L.P. model.
- Ask for and accept support.
- Make empowered asks.
- Realize how much not asking for support has been holding you back in your life (and why it’s literally killing us as women).
- Build your own power tribe of the five people you spend the most time with.
- Embrace the power of support and collaboration.
FROM POSSIBILITY TO PURPOSE: HOW A POSSIBILITY MINDSET LEADS TO A PURPOSE-DRIVEN LIFE.
Are you a person who decides on a goal and thinks about the possibilities for reaching that goal, or are you a person who determines a goal and only sees the obstacles standing between you and success with reaching it? In this presentation, Elayne shows participants how to adopt a possibility mindset. Having a possibility mindset is a way of being that will shift your whole outlook. What many of us don’t realize is that your mindset is a choice, which means you have the power to change it! Once you become conscious of the mindset you currently have — without judging yourself for having it — you can decide to make a shift to a mindset that will lead you to your purpose, and that allows you to be of better service to the yourself, your family, your community, your business and the world!
- You’ll learn:
- 7 Ways to adopt a possibility mindset and live your life on-purpose.
- The power of vision in creating the life you want.
- Discover who is the woman you want to become — and how to be, do and have so you can become her now.
- What it means to “live the question.”
- How to let go of the “how.”
- How to take inspired action.
- Create your own possibility vision board.
CONTROL THE NARRATIVE: HOW TO OWN YOUR STORY.
What’s your story? Story and storytelling is how we all communicate with each other. And if you don’t own your story, your story will own you. You have the power to control the narrative and create a personal or business brand story that is a true reflection of who you are, what you’re up to and where you’re headed. But sometimes there are parts of your story that you may think are inconsequential, yet they hold the key to unlocking new opportunities for you. It’s hard to read the label from inside the jar! In this presentation, Elayne Fluker will use her 20 years of media and personal coaching experience to help you craft your unique brand story, develop a narrative that aligns with your goals and your vision and communicate your message with passion, confidence and ease!
- You’ll learn to:
- Develop a narrative informed by your experiences that aligns with your goals and your vision for yourself.
- Create your unique brand story for your personal brand or your business.
- Deliver your story with passion, confidence and ease.
- Be confident delivering your story in front of any audience.
- Own your story and boost your business and career.
- Understand how controlling the narrative and having a powerful brand story can shift your brand and your business in the most positive ways.
GIRL ON PODCAST: THE POWER OF PODCASTING FOR WOMEN.
Podcast listenership are growing by tens of millions every year, up from 47 million in 2015 to 67 million in 2017 in the U.S., as listeners take to the platform and enjoy getting quality information on the go. Though the scope of podcasts continues to expand, the field is still dominated by men, with 87 of the top 100 podcasts being hosted by men, while only 13 are hosted by women. This presents a unique opportunity for women to raise their voices and make their mark in the booming industry! Elayne Fluker knows the power of podcasts firsthand. As host of the Support is Sexy podcast featuring inspiring women entrepreneurs around the world, she has interviewed more than 200 women, and has listeners in 130 countries. In this presentation, she teaches women how to lift their voices, refine their messages and use the platform of podcasting to grow their businesses, connect with new audiences and become a woman of influence. Now is the time!
- You’ll learn to:
- Find your voice: Determine your podcast topic and your ideal audience.
- Build your confidence.
- Share you message.
- Grow your audience.
- Optimize and monetize.
- Utilize one of the best marketing strategies there is: Podcast guesting.
- Master both sides of the podcast mic — as a host and a guest.