Elayne Fluker delivers content that empowers women to know that support is sexy, and that having it all doesn’t mean doing it all alone!
She is host of the Support is Sexy podcast and founder of the Support is Sexy mastermind community that empowers women entrepreneurs. Elayne encourages unapologetically ambitious women to get over “I-got-it” syndrome and embrace the power of support and collaboration. Whether startup entrepreneur, senior executive or stay-at-home mom, women are accustomed to handling their business at all costs, even when it comes to sacrificing their own well being. Elayne shows women how to tap into their networks, and know that — with support — they can create lives filled with possibility, purpose and peace, a transformation she has personally experienced.
Elayne Fluker is also a media entrepreneur, who has worked in media for more than 20 years as a writer, editor and producer. She has appeared as a featured guest on Today show, Nightline, CNN, Sirius XM Radio and more, and she has been a speaker at events at the United Nations, the Women of Power Summit, New York University, Spelman College, Howard University, Columbia University, The National Association of Black Journalists and the Essence Music Festival, to name a few. She now shares her expertise as a storyteller and coaches women on how to effectively communicate their stories with passion, confidence and ease.
To book Elayne for speaking engagements or interviews, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download Elayne’s speaker one-sheet, click here.
SUPPORT IS SEXY: HAVING IT ALL DOESN’T MEAN DOING IT ALL ALONE.
Are you tired of playing “superwoman” and struggling to be a “flawless, fearless badass?” It’s time to retire that cape and take off the mask of independence! You do not have to do this alone! As Jim Rohn said, you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. In this presentation for unapologetically ambitious women, who are leaders in all areas of their lives yet trying desperately doing it all, we’ll do the math! Learn how to add support to the equation, build your circle of influence, make empowered asks and enroll others in your vision.
- You’ll learn how to:
- Get over “I-Got-It Syndrome.”
- Understand Elayne’s H.E.L.P. model.
- Ask for and accept support.
- Make empowered asks.
- Realize how much not asking for support has been holding you back in your business, your relationships and your life (and why it’s literally killing us as women).
- Build your own power tribe of five.
- Embrace the power of support and collaboration.
GIRL ON PODCAST: THE POWER OF PODCASTING FOR WOMEN.
Podcast listenership is growing by tens of millions every year, up from 47 million in 2015 to 67 million in 2017 in the U.S., as listeners take to the platform and enjoy getting quality information on the go. Though the scope of podcasts continues to expand, the field is still dominated by men, with 87 of the top 100 podcasts being hosted by men, while only 13 are hosted by women. This presents a unique opportunity for women to make their mark in the booming industry! Elayne Fluker knows the power of podcasts firsthand. As host of the Support is Sexy podcast featuring inspiring women entrepreneurs around the world five days a week, she has interviewed more than 300 women, and has listeners in 130 countries. In this presentation, she teaches women entrepreneurs and leaders how to lift their voices, refine their messaging, tell powerful stories and use the platform of podcasting to grow their businesses, connect with new audiences and become a woman of influence. Now is the time to stop being your industry’s best kept secret!
- You’ll learn to:
- Find your voice: Determine your podcast topic and your ideal audience.
- Refine your messaging.
- Share your unique story.
- Grow your audience.
- Optimize and monetize.
- Utilize one of the best digital marketing strategies there is: Podcast guesting.
- Get top tips on how to be an unforgettable podcast guest.
- Master both sides of the podcast mic — as a host and a guest.
CONTROL THE NARRATIVE: HOW TO OWN YOUR STORY.
Story and storytelling is how we all communicate with each other. And if you don’t own your story, your story will own you. You have the power to control the narrative and create a personal or business brand story that is a true reflection of who you are, what you’re about and where you’re headed. But sometimes there are parts of your story that you may think are inconsequential, yet they hold the key to unlocking new opportunities for you. It’s hard to read the label from inside the jar! In this presentation, Elayne Fluker will use her 20 years of media and storytelling experience to help you craft your unique brand story, develop a narrative that aligns with your goals and your vision, and communicate your message with passion, confidence and ease!
- You’ll learn to:
- Learn the key components of a powerful story.
- Develop a narrative informed by your experiences that aligns with your goals and your vision for yourself.
- Create your unique brand story for your personal brand or your business.
- Deliver your story with passion, confidence and ease.
- Be confident delivering your story in front of any audience.
- Own your story and boost your business and career.
- Understand how controlling the narrative and having a powerful brand story can shift your brand and your business in the most positive ways.