On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Stephanie shares what she learned about the importance of staying grounded, saying yes and having the courage to know when to say, “no.”
On this episode, we discuss:
- Why there are no grand gestures to start a business, you have to put one foot in front of the other.
- Tips on how to ground yourself
- Say “yes” and have an open mind to new relationships.
- Say “no” without guilt.
- How to build your “tiger team.”
- How to replace fear with gratitude.
VISIT WE ARE ROSIE AT wearerosie.com.
CONNECT WITH WE ARE ROSIE AT…
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]