For transformation coach Sylvia High, entrepreneurship was part of her life’s journey. After many years of crushing it in corporate sales and reaping all of the perks of that success (the bonus checks, the company car, etc), Sylvia finally accepted her truth: This wasn’t it, and there had to be something more. She didn’t know the answer to what that more was, but she knew the question: Why am I here?
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Sylvia — now an author, CEO of Aiming High, a speaker who has appeared at events for Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry, a consultant and coach to individuals, groups and companies around the world, and creator of the I Am Woman Conference — dives deep on the importance of asking the empowering questions, and the moves you need to make when you get the answers. Plus, she tackles how to know the difference between a good idea and a God idea.
On this episode you’ll learn…
- How to respond once you have the answers to the big questions.
- Realizing you’re the common denominator when issues continue to arise
- The importance of operating in integrity with what matters to me.
- Determining when you’re most alive.
- How to kick your addiction to answers.
- How lack of discovery affects your business.
- How to ask powerful, empowered questions.
- How to have a good relationship with conflict.
- How to create a next level life.
- Know that you have a choice in all things in your life.
- You are the author of everything.
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
SPECIAL OFFER FROM SYLVIA
JOIN SYLVIA September 24 through September 25 in Atlanta for the I AM WOMAN CONFERENCE 2016! Click here to learn more and SAVE $100 with Early Registration: http://www.iamwoman2016.com
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
The Little Book of Big Questions: A Journey of Self Discovery by Sylvia High (Sylvia High, 2015)
Aiming High Inc.
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]