“If we ask why something is happening, we’re not going to get very far… Ask empowered questions.”
Connie DaSilva is all about making women feel good inside and out. In 2012, after frustrations with not being able to find the perfect plant-based skincare products and an impromptu brainstorming session with her closest friends, Connie launched her natural skincare line, Whole Clarity (which, by the way, has the best natural deodorant and a coconut pulling oil that I swear by). Now, the homemade line is a frequent top seller on Amazon. This summer, Connie launched her latest venture, Headgame Pro, which is a sexy new coaching program that helps women master their game (and fully embrace their sexual confidence) in bed and beyond!
In this episode, along with insightful tips on how to launch your beauty products and sell successfully on Amazon, Connie shares her own experiences as a headgame pro and a sensual masseuse – so, if you’re listening to this on speaker around little ones, maybe put your earbuds in. ☺
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- Share your ideas with the world and the support will show up
- When you have ideas, write them down, and share them powerfully
- Making the most out of selling on Amazon.com – what you need to know and what Connie wishes she knew
- Don’t ask why something is happening, ask, “How am I going to make it work?”
- Ask empowering questions
- If people are getting your ideas, consider how you’re presenting them.
VISIT Whole Clarity
FOLLOW Whole Clarity…
Click here to learn more about the Headgame Pro Masterclass
RESOURCES MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert (Riverhead Books, 2015)
Upwork.com for virtual assistants
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]