Jennifer Flaherty is a certified financial planner and coach. She earned her B.A. from Dartmouth College, M.A. from Columbia University and is completing a certification in Applied Behavioral Finance. After nearly a decade working for traditional wealth management firms, Jennifer launched her own coaching and fee-only financial planning practice in order to work with clients using a more holistic approach to their finances and helping you take care of your financial “wealth being.”
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Jennifer shares how you can take a holistic approach to your relationship with money, an exercise you can do to change your thinking about money and smart tips for how you can determine your prices in your business.
On this episode we discuss:
- Stop worrying about external validation.
- The importance of self reflection after failure.
- How to redefine you “A” for yourself.
- Some of the financial blocks that women come across.
- How to hone in on the new belief you want to embody.
- The importance of taking action to gain confidence.
- An exercise to help you heal your relationship with money
- How to know what to charge for your services.
VISIT JENNIFER FAHERTY AT financialwealthbeing.com.
CONNECT WITH JENNIFER FAHERTY ON…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Stop trying to build your business all alone. CLICK HERE to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with diverse women entrepreneurs around the world!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]