Why Dr. Foye Ikyaator, Founder of Life Savers ER, Says Quality Customer Service is Key to Success
Dr. Foye Ikyaator always liked the idea of entrepreneurship, from selling Girl Scouts cookies to watching her mom sell products for Avon. But after studying medicine and becoming an emergency room doctor in Houston, Texas, she didn’t think entrepreneurship was going to be a part of her journey. That changed when Dr. Ikyatoor saw the way most emergency rooms actually operated. She decided that she could offer an alternative, and becoming an entrepreneur – and opening a free-standing emergency room – was the way.
Today, Dr. Ikyaator – a native of Nigeria, who grew up in the Alabama and Georgia after arriving in the United States at 8 years old – is the founder and Medical Director of LIFESAVERS, which is a free-standing, fully operational emergency center that offers emergency services to walk in patients in a way that faster, more convenient and more comprehensive. On this episode, Dr. Ikyaator shares a behind-the-scenes look at how emergency rooms work (and why you often have to wait), how she hopes to change the way patients experience emergency room care and why impeccable customer service is a key to success no matter your business.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between urgent care and emergency room care.
- The value of mentors no matter your industry.
- Why customer service is an important point of distinction for your business.
- The importance of taking a step back from your business, and not taking it personal.
- Her advice for new entrepreneurs.
- Why you need to surround yourself with one or two people who are going to pray with you and plan with you.
VISIT DR. FOYE AT Lifesaverser.com
VISIT LIFE SAVERS ER FACILITY AT…
17685 Tomball Parkway
Houston, TX, 77064
(832) 779 – 5433
FOLLOW LIFE SAVER ER AT…
VISIT DR. FOYE AT docfoye.com
FOLLOW DR. FOYE AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
READY TO CREATE A BUSINESS & LIFE YOU LOVE?
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ, 2016]