For Oakland, California, native Latham Thomas, entrepreneurship was never the easy choice, but it was the only choice. Even in college at Columbia University, she knew in her spirit that she didn’t want to work at a traditional job.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Latham — who is doula and birth coach, founder of Mama Glow and author of the upcoming new book, Own Your Glow: A Soulful Guide to Luminous Living and Crowning the Queen Within (September 2017, Hay House) — talks about the very real sacrifices that you choose to make in order to be an entrepreneur, how to give yourself space to explore what really works for you, and how to pay attention to the important affirmations and confirmations in your journey that let you know you’re on the right track and surrounded by the right people — or not.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- Sacrifices you choose to make to be an entrepreneur.
- How to think about your work in a non-traditional way while you get your feet wet.
- The importance difference between motivation and inspiration.
- How to pay attention the signs that you’re headed in the right direction (or not).
- What you can do RIGHT NOW to get started in your business.
- Finding perfection in the process rather in the outcome.
- How to use I.C.E.E. to determine if you should share certain content on your brand’s social media platforms.
- Tapping into your feminine energy.
- What it means to own your glow.
- And knowing when to let go as you grow.
VISIT LATHAM THOMAS AT MamaGlow.com
Find out more about Latham’s new book, Own Your Glow: A Soulful Guide to Luminous Living and Crowning the Queen Within at OwnYourGlowtheBook.com
FOLLOW MAMA GLOW AT…
FOLLOW LATHAM THOMAS AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
NEED SUPPORT FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR BUSINESS?