For Stephanie Wild, it was a benign tumor that helped launch her business. When the Nashville, Tennessee, native was diagnosed, she began to obsessively research healthier options for food and skincare choices, knowing that what you put in and on your body has a major effect on your health. Out of this experience, Body by Ruah was born.
On this episode, Stephanie shares how her quest for a healthier lifestyle changed the trajectory of her life, set her business in motion, and inspired her to enroll a community of people in her vision to provide access to healthy choices for all.
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, please click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- The importance of doing your research.
- How to test your products.
- Knowing when expand your vision.
- How to get support for that broader vision.
- The benefits of collaborations.
- Tips for launching a natural product line.
VISIT BODY BY RUAH AT bodybyruah.com
FOLLOW BODY BY RUAH AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
JOIN SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ]