Laura Roeder, CEO of MeetEdgar, began working for herself when she was 22, driven by the promise of freedom and control of her own time. Growing up in Austin, Texas, Laura saw examples of entrepreneurship in her parents, an architect father and a mom, who was bookkeeper and manager for the business. They not only modeled success for Laura, but also showed her that entrepreneurship also allowed true quality time with family.
In 2014, Laura, then owner of a social media consultant firm LKR, launched Edgar — a social media software that helps entrepreneurs and small business owners take back control of their own time, while still promoting the value they offer in their businesses! On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Laura, shares (in between me gushing about the MeetEdgar software), how to reduce your social media stress, smart social media strategies for your business, tips on building your email list and the value of reclaiming your time.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Knowing when it’s time to pivot to the business that’s really working.
- How to reduce your social media stress.
- Smart ways to use word of mouth and build organic growth for your business.
- The ideal number of times you should post on social media.
- Why you should experiment with increasing the amount of times you post.
- Tips on how to reverse engineering what works with you as a consumer to help guide your own marketing strategy.
- Why growing your email list is crucial to visibility for your business.
- Top 3 strategies for smart ways to build your email list.
- The benefits of having a remote team.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MEETEDGAR AT meetedgar.com.
FOLLOW MEETEDGAR ON…
VISIT LAURA ROEDER AT lauraroeder.com.
FOLLOW LAURA ROEDER ON…
And Check out Paperbell, Laura’s new software for coaches