Genecia Alluora has been working since she was 14 years old. Not because she wanted to; but in order to help support her family who struggled financially in Singapore, where she was born and raised. During that time, Genecia was bullied by some of the kids at her school, was an introvert and, she says, was considered an “ugly duckling.”
Today, Genecia is a former Miss Singapore International, a serial entrepreneur — with eight businesses and counting, co-founder of the new women’s empowerment platform Soul Rich Woman (which boasts more than 8,000 members) and an advocate for women to create the businesses and lives of their dreams.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Genecia speaks powerfully about moving beyond your limiting beliefs, the importance of accepting coaching, how to overcome massive failures and what it truly means to be a Soul Rich Woman.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- The power of the right mindset for success.
- Don’t be crippled by your perceived limitations.
- You don’t know what you don’t know.
- Channel the worry and fear into something more positive by envisioning success.
- How to forgive yourself for a business failure.
- The power of authentic storytelling.
- How to leverage social media and build your know-like-and-trust score.
- The importance of knowing when it’s time to upgrade your social circle.
- What it means to be a Soul Rich Woman.
VISIT SOUL RICH WOMAN AT soulrichwoman.com.
VISIT GENEICA ALLUORA AT geneciaalluora.com.
FOLLOW GENECIA ALLUORA AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
James Wee, Genecia’s mentor, JamesWee.com
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, please click here to leave us a Rating & Review!