In this episode of Support is Sexy, Elayne Fluker invites Barbara Huson, the author of the book “Rewire for Health”, to talk about her path to financial success and her journey to becoming an entrepreneur. In fact, her way to wealth wasn’t always easy as she had to break through the concept of “women don’t make money”, that her family raised her with, and find her entrepreneurial spirit. She talks about how she landed entrepreneurship, how she discovered she could apply neuroscience to wealth, and how your thoughts of fear can become your ally.
Barbara Huson is a financial therapist and wealth coach dedicated to helping women build their own wealth, as she transitioned from being the traditional Jewish housewife to becoming a businesswoman earning six figures all on her own. She has released eight books including her latest book “Rewire for Wealth” and has a community called “The Wealth Connection” in which women constantly reunite to learn how to build their own wealth and talk about money without judgment.
Insights from this Episode
- How Barbara’s strong sense of purpose has inspired her to help women be wealthy.
- How interviewing women who were “smart with money” changed Barbara’s life.
- Struggles Barbara went through finding her spirit as an entrepreneur as a Jewish housewife.
- How neuroscience and psychology relate with wealth.
- Steps to rewire your brain.
Twitter: Barbara Huson (@TheBarbaraHuson)
Instagram: Barbara Huson (@thebarbarahuson)
Youtube: Barbara Huson
Book: Rewire For Wealth
LinkedIn: Elayne Fluker
Support is Sexy
This episode was produced and managed by Podcast Laundry.