Deena Baikowitz comes from a long line of women who were entrepreneurs, so the idea of owning her own business felt natural for her. But growing up, Deena felt insecure about her petite stature at just under five feet — except when she was on stage performing in dance and theater groups and bringing joy to the audience.
Today, as co-founder and Chief Networking Officer of the Fireball Network, Deena helps her clients confidently take the proverbial stage and build their networks. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Deena shares tips on how to build your network with authentic connections, how to turn cold outreach into warm introductions and her tips for working any room.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you must diversify your network.
- Key questions you should ask someone when building your network.
- How to make a cold introduction a warm introduction.
- How the buddy system helps you build your business.
- What it means to be a connector (and why anyone can learn to be one).
- Don’t waste time doing the things that you’re not great at. Focus on the spaces that allow you to be great.
- Her secret tip for how to make connections with people on LinkedIn.
- When building your business, start with who is already in your network.
- The benefits of having a wing woman.
- Her top 5 tips for working the room.
VISIT FIREBALL NETWORK AT fireballnetwork.com
FOLLOW FIREBALL NETWORK AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
JOIN SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ]