EBONY GOLDEN, founder and CEO of Betty’s Daughter Arts Collaborative, LLC, remembers the breakthrough moment for her business, when she aligned with a major arts and culture organization and the position it put her in to be able to place generosity at the center of her own business. Now Ebony works with several artists and organizations to provide strategies on arts and culture projects.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, the Houston, Texas native talks about how generosity can be a game changer in your business, how to lean into new experiences even when you’re afraid and why you should never say “yes” at the negotiation table.
On this episode we discuss:
- How to put an abundance mindset in action.
- How to place generosity at the heart of your business.
- How to lean into new experiences.
- Why playing small does not serve you.
- Why listening is a full body experience
- How to get clear what things cost and price to Thrive not survive.
- How to negotiate without desperation.
- Be aware of contract creep.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
CLICK HERE to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with diverse women entrepreneurs around the world!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]