For Abbey LeVine, being an entrepreneur means you have to be in a constant state of creation, a constant state of evolution and a constant state of love and surrender. Love of what you’re doing is what will carry you through the low times, the moments of rejection and self doubt. And for Abbey, a self-described rebel, surrender is what has carried her through in creating her own business as a content creator, television producer, leader of her own non-profit and host of her own podcast, LeVine Intervention.
On this episode, Abbey talks about a transition in her life that finally puts her in front of the camera and the mic, and what it takes to get your inner rebel to realize, you know what, you need support.
On this episode you’ll learn…
- The power of surrender.
- The importance of training people properly in ways they can support you.
- The smart reasons that you should delegate and surrender the things that don’t turn you on.
- What you can learn in times of crisis.
- How to know when your calling is telling you it’s time for a change.
- Why moving around from job to job, and allowing yourself to be pulled into a new direction, is a great way to move up in media.
- Getting over impostor syndrome.
- Allowing yourself to “go big!”
- Getting through the tough financial challenges that make you think you need to give it up.
- Everything is easy.
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
VISIT ABBEY LEVINE AND HEAR HER SHOW at levineintervention.nyc.
CONTACT ABBEY’S TEAM ABOUT BEING A GUEST ON HER SHOW, LEVINE INTERVENTION: Email email@example.com.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
My appearance with Abbey LeVine on her show LeVine Intervention
Jaya The Trust Coach
The Goddess Network
Robert Thompson, Director or Bleier Center for Television and Popular Culture
“Learning to Deal with Impostor Syndrome” (article in New York Times)
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]