Lynnette Khalfani Cox a.k.a. The Money Coach®, is a personal finance expert, television and radio personality, and the author of numerous books, including the New York Times bestseller Zero Debt: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom. Lynnette once had $100,000 in credit card debt, before paying it all off in three years and turning her financial life around.
Since then, she has appeared on such shows as The Oprah Winfrey Show, Steve Harvey, The Today Show, Dr. Phil and Good Morning America sharing her success story and teaching millions about proper money management. And I’ve had the great pleasure of working with her when I was executive editor of a financial web site. She is such a joy and truly brilliant!
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How a layoff may be just the push you need to start your business
- The powerful lessons Lynnette learned about branding and entrepreneurship from her dad, who was an actor and shoe shine man
- How to set boundaries if you are in business with your spouse and the very real compromises you should discuss
- Ways to ensure that if the business fails, the marriage will not
- Why debt is reaching record-breaking highs and what Lynnette plans to do about it
- Some of the biggest money mistakes that entrepreneurs make
Also, a special thank you to you, Lynnette, for sharing a personal side of yourself that we don’t necessarily see on CNBC or in the Wall Street Journal when you’re giving us all of that awesome financial advice. I so appreciate you for sharing your journey, and know so many will be inspired!
Enjoy, and thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, please leave us a review on iTunes!
Visit Lynnette at AskTheMoneyCoach.com, her free financial advice site for consumers.
DISCOUNT FOR SUPPORT IS SEXY LISTENERS:
Sign up for Lynnette’s brand new video course on Winning College Scholarships and get 50% off! The course is designed to help students — and their parents — get free money for college and avoid student loans. FOLLOW THE LINK TO “WINNING COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS” ABOVE TO UDEMY.COM AND USE THE CODE: SUPPORTISSEXY
Coupon Code: SUPPORTISSEXY
Her NY Times bestselling book: Zero Debt: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom.