Entrepreneur, chef and business coach Michelle Green fell in love with baking when she was just 16 years old. After attending culinary school, building a successful cake business and then selling her business, Michelle became committed to sharing her expertise to help other entrepreneurs avoid common mistakes in the food business and to go from “cake lady to boss lady!”
On this episode of the Support is sexy podcast, Michelle — who is CEO of the Biz of Baking and who resides in Austrailia — shares her journey of discovering her passion, building her business and helping you find your path to sweet success.
On this episode we discuss:
- Michelle’s great example of how to create multiple streams of income.
- How to insource what you outsource.
- How to make courageous decisions.
- how to turn your competitors into your customers.
- What it’s like to sell your business and move on.
VISIT MICHELLE GREEN AT thebizofbaking.com
CONNECT WITH MICHELLE GREEN ON…
Stop trying to build your business all alone. CLICK HERE here to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with diverse women entrepreneurs around the world!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]