“I am a radical believer in reinvention,” says life coach and Self-Help Socialite founder Rachel Tenebaum, who believes one of the most important things we can do in our lives is “live our truths.” For Rachel, seeking support by way of finding coaches of her own and shifting her network helped her discover her own truth: that she is both an extrovert and an introvert who loves to curate her life around travel and extraordinary experiences while empowering women through her mastermind group, Extraordinary Life 360.
In this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Rachel talks about the importance of being a “serial grower,” the power of masterminds and the way to know if you’re on the right path.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to shift your view of failure to refinement.
- How to give yourself permission to research your own interests and ways of being in order to determine what you really want.
- How to handle the pressure of job security.
- The power of shifting your network.
- How to get over the fear of being seen.
- The importance of “space.”
- 3 tips for determining whether you’re on the right path.
VISIT RACHEL TENENBAUM on Facebook: @selfhelpsocialite
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]