Mother of Five Christina Garrett on Running a Momathon, Building a Community and Raising Your Family Your Way/p>
Christina Garrett, Founder of Running a Momathon; is a non-profit organization dedicated to the success of women, especially mothers.
In this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, listen to Christina shares her story on how a mother of five created a momathon community to support other moms
On this episode we discuss:
- The importance of registering your business as a minority or woman owned business.
- Things you miss out on by not registering
- The benefits of registering your business
- Why you should look at working with not only big companies but also small to mid sized companies
- Advice Adrienne wishes she had received when she first started out.
VISIT CHRISTINA GARRETT AT runningamomathon.com
CONNECT WITH CHRISTINA GARRETT ON…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Proverbs 14:1 The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.
Stop trying to build your business all alone. CLICK HERE here to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with diverse women entrepreneurs around the world!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]