If you’re like me you have areas of your life where, yes, you’ve gone big, and yes, you’ve accomplished some and sure, you’re proud of that. But you also have areas where, if you’re really honest with yourself, you know you can go BIGGER.
What’s holding you back from going bigger? Is it that you’re afraid of failure? Or could it be you’re afraid of success? Are you avoiding the warmth of a spotlight that, deep in your heart, you know you’re meant to step into?
Could be. And in this episode we explore these questions and more.
On the episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should go BIGGER.
- What “going bigger” really means.
- Reasons you might be avoiding the spotlight and how to get over that.
- Why being impressive may be just the thing that’s holding back.
- How to go from ambition to meaning, and from success to significance.
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]