“Never let them see you cry…” was some of the worst advice that conscious business coach Julie Zuzek says she has ever received during her 20-year corporate career. Instead of being the “tough guy” in her corporate gig, Julie realized that what she needed to do was get in touch with her divine feminine energy — which has nothing to do with being female and everything to do with being grounded in compassion, community and empathy. This evolution and personal development is the kind of insight that Julie offers to her clients through her business, The Corporate Yogi, where she supports them from both the strategic and spiritual side.
On this episode, Julie talks to us about building a conscious business, how to navigate the conflict between your head and your heart, how to find your dharma, and why entrepreneurship is the most intense personal development you will ever experience.
On this episode you’ll learn…
- How to build a conscious business.
- What role personal development plays in your entrepreneurial journey.
- 3 ways the ego tries to sabotage you.
- Why you have to let go of the how.
- Why you shouldn’t keep your dreams a secret.
- Why having a coach to “lean into” is vital to getting out of your comfort zone.
- 3 tips for shifting your mindset.
- The importance of standing in your power, especially as a woman.
- How to get to the root of why you’re procrastinating.
Thank you for listening! And hey, if you love it, click here to leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes!
VISIT THE CORPORATE YOGI AT thecorporateyogi.com
CHECK OUT THE CORPORATE YOGI PODCAST AT thecorporateyogi.com/podcast
FOLLOW JULIE AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman (Northfield Publishing, 2005)
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker (HarperBusiness, 2005)
[Music: “Someone Else’s Memories” by Revolution Void]