Cerius Executives CEO Pam Wasley Tells How Interim Executives are Changing the Workforce
New Jersey native Pam Wasley is a successful serial entrepreneur who says, as a young person, she often got bored easily. This helped Pam have an acute sense of knowing when it was time to move on to the next thing, and that translated to a sixth sense when it came to entrepreneurship. Through her journey, Pam has owned businesses from retail to telecommunication to her current company, Cerius Executives.
Now, with 12 years in business, Cerius Executive is one of the most successful interim executive agencies in the United States working with 8500 executives around the world. On this episode, Pam shares her expertise with starting, growing and selling companies, how interim executives are changing the workforce and how you can spot a void and fill it with your business.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- There’s always a void in the market that you can fill.
- How collaboration makes you a better leader for your team.
- Lessons learned about choosing the right business partner.
- How to know when to walk away from a business.
- What it means to be an interim executive.
- Her top tip for independent executives.
- Smart, strategic ways to network (and a brilliant LinkedIn hack).
- How to make the most use of your content.
VISIT CERIUS EXECUTIVES AT ceriusexecutives.com
CLICK HERE TO GET A SPECIAL GIFT FROM PAM WASLEY FOR SUPPORT IS SEXY LISTENERS! getCerius.com/supportissexy
FOLLOW CERIUS EXECUTIVES AT…
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
READY TO CREATE A BUSINESS & LIFE YOU LOVE?
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ, 2016]