LaKesha Williams’s business is all about helping you follow your ministry — whether that’s for your church or for your own company. Her life’s work, however — having overcome much throughout her childhood including bullying, gun violence and years of sexual abuse — is to let you know that YOU can overcome, too.
The North Carolina native, who grew up in Baltimore, Maryland, is founder of the nonprofit organization Born Overcomers. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, LaKesha openly shares her own journey of overcoming and what she learned about hitting rock bottom and making a comeback.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Everything you’ve ever been through is for a reason.
- The power of therapy and why you should never self diagnose.
- How to get through those rock-bottom moments.
- How to build a powerful support network.
- You were born to overcome.
FOLLOW BORN OVERCOMERS AT…
REFERENCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
READY TO CREATE A BUSINESS & LIFE YOU LOVE?
[Music: “Easy” by SPCZ, 2016]