Rachel Hollis is the author of the beloved book, Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies about Who You are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be — which is a candid, transparent, honest and inspiring guide for women. On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Rachel shares her own journey of overcoming lies within her life, as an entrepreneur and as a mom, and why it’s important for you to give yourself permission to reinvent, never give up on your dreams (because the time will pass anyway) and to give up that “mommy guilt” myth that keeps you from doing work you love.
On this episode we discuss:
- Common lies we tell ourselves as women.
- How to overcome the fear of not knowing all the answers.
- The power of “the one thing.”
- Give yourself permission to reinvent.
- Why your dreams do not expire.
- How to build your online community.
- Why blogging is over, but creating your own platform is crucial to your brand’s success.
VISIT RACHEL HOLLIS AT thechicsite.com
CONNECT WITH RACHEL HOLLIS ON…
You Tube: @MyChicLife
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
Stop trying to build your business all alone. CLICK HERE here to join the Support is Sexy mastermind and connect with diverse women entrepreneurs around the world!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]