Stefanie Gass is the host and creator of The Mompreneur Mastermind Show Podcast and Podcast Pro University. As she said, “fueled by iced coffee, oversized lounge clothes, mom buns, and snuggles from her littles… she is a wife and mama on a mission.”
Stefanie has six online, self-study courses covering social media marketing, sales, funnels, and podcast creation, and through private coaching she teaches other mompreneurs of online marketing, niche discovery and how to create passive income products.
On this episode of the Support is Sexy podcast, Stefanie shares her sometimes-bumpy journey from top-level network marketer to creating a business that allows her the freedom and sense of balance she has today, plus how online courses could be the key to passive revenue for your business.
- What people don’t tell you about network marketing.
- Never have all of your eggs in one basket.
- How to get out of a dark place and keep moving.
- Don’t be defined by your success.
- Why online courses make sense.
- The importance of self discovery questions.
- How to price your online courses.
- Why you have to take action, even if it’s messy.
VISIT STEFANIE GASS AT https://www.stefaniegass.com/
CONNECT WITH STEFANIE GASS…
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF SUPPORT IS SEXY!
[Music: “Time Flux” by Revolution Void]